Whats New MeAnge?

Monday, December 11, 2006

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLIE!

As most of you know I will be in Thailand for Christmas this year. Due to that my family brought Christmas to me earlie. It was so nice to spend the time with family and my friend Myranda came for Christmas dinner too. We shared in stockings ( I shared mine with Raynie ). I opened my prezzies and I exchanged with my family too.


Christmas isn't about the gifts to me. Its about family and friends, completly enjoying the time together. Its time to put your differences aside and embrace the peace that that will bring.
Dec 25th will be just another day to me this year. My 2006 Christmas Dec 10th.
Dom this ones for you sweetie, good job on our Christmas picture.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

4 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ya Ange I get to see you very soon. I can't wait. I love your profile picture. You look HOT!!! I'm glad you got to see your family. I bet you are sooo excited for you trip?

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger jenny jonk said...

i swear that wasnt there before!!! nice pics baby. and merry christmas to you!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger jenny jonk said...

are you there yet??? are you there yet???? :)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger jenny jonk said...

k...remember the blog???? i want a new one!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home