Whats New MeAnge?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Mysterious Poo.

The story of the mysterious poo goes a little like this...........................
The other day Rayne, Boots and I enjoyed an evening of fun with Amanda. Rayne and Boots had been play fighting while I cut Amandas hair, we made dinner and watched a movie. Amanda left and the fun ended about 12:45, I put Rayne out one last time before bed. While she was out I continued getting myself ready. It was about 1am by the time Rayne was ready to come back in and as I was making my way back to the living room I smelt the awful smell of ................... You got it POO. I then began to look around for the source I noticed that there was poo skids all over the floor and even down the hall and into my bedroom. To my anger I found that Rayne had left me a little present by my closet. I must not have noticed it, stepped on it and then dragged it all through the house. Lucky I had slippers on, Sadly the poo was so embedded into my slipper that I had to through them out. By this time I was so tired and angry that I had to clean up so many smelly poo skids that I could have cried. It makes me laugh now so I thought you might get a kick out of it too.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

oh Ange, that doesn't sound like much fun. However, i can't help but chuckle, sorry. i sure hope I get to see you at christmas!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Evey said...

That is beyond nasty! You poor thing.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger jenny jonk said...

HEY MEANGE!!!!! i'm so glad you've got a blog - i'm gonna blog-stalk you now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home