Whats New MeAnge?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Saturday NIGHT

On Saturday Night My sister and I went to a Halloween Party at Torie & Kurts Place. Here are a few pics from that Night.

Colleen ( box of Smarties one of my Faves), Me, Wendy& Myranda ( a 80's fitness instructor
)

Windy Wendy " caught in a wind storm"
Kelsey & Casey. I hope her costume is self explanatory if not think tampex. I know its gross but those of you who know her knows that that is typical. Casey was Fire.
Thanks to the Ellen show I was inspired to be a black eyed pea. And Andrea didn't know what to be so we made her one too.

Thanks to Wendys fantastic sowing ability and my creativity we had the best costumes. I've never had a homemade costume before,Wendy and I made a good team. We'll be taking orders for next year so place them now!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. It took me a minute to get what your costume was. I thought you looked like a pea, but I didn't clue into the black eye. I must of missed that Ellen show. If thats the Ellen you are talking about. I love her show. Nice to see a picture of your sister. I haven't seen her in a very long time. How the baby coming along?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home